Guaranteed Over 50 Plan Verification
The UK’s No.1 Choice. The Nation’s Favourite.
SunLife has 57.8% market share of all whole of life guaranteed acceptance plans bought directly. Source: ABI statistics issued in November 2018 for 12 month period to 30 September 2018 based on new Phoenix Life policy sales trading as SunLife.
The Most Affordable
SunLife offers the lowest monthly premium option of £3.70, making it the most affordable way to take out over 50s life cover.
The Most Trusted
SunLife’s over 50s life cover is trusted by the most people in the UK. For the last five years, we’ve been the market leader in whole of life guaranteed acceptance plans bought directly and currently SunLife has a 57.8% share of that market. Source: ABI statistics issued in November 2018 for 12 month period to 30 September 2018 based on new Phoenix Life policy sales trading as SunLife. For more information about this source, please get in touch.
Immediate Cover for Accidental Death
The full cash sum is paid if you die as the result of an accident, even if you’ve had your plan for less than a year. Full terms and conditions apply.
SunLife has increased its sums assured at every premium than those available between 2nd January 2018 and 2nd September 2018, for all ages.
Guaranteed to Pay 100% of Claims
Your payout is guaranteed, in accordance with the terms and conditions.
For more information about these claims, or for sources please get in touch.
Guaranteed Funeral Plan Verification
Rising Funeral Costs
Not all products are available outside mainland UK. Please call for more information.
As SunLife is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, its qualifying products come with Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protection.
This means in the unlikely event of SunLife failing as a business, the life insurance policy (which pays for your funeral plan) would be protected, and your loved ones would still get the money.
Very few funeral plans from other providers come with this protection.
The Over 55 Equity Release Service
£10,000 is the minimum amount customers can release with a lifetime mortgage. For other Equity Release products the minimum amount may be higher. The amount released will depend on your age and value of your property.
The statement 'one taken out every 15 minutes' is based on the total number of equity release sales in 2017.
Free Gift Terms & Conditions
- Your gift is sent after three months’ premiums are paid.
- We reserve the right to change or stop this gift offer or limit the total number of gifts for each customer.
- We can stop the issue of a gift to any customer who has previously held and cancelled a SunLife policy.
- In order to prevent fraud and comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we may ask for proof of identification before fulfilling any gift.
- We will cancel any plans or gift should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- Please note that gifts are subject to availability of supplies.
- In the event of your chosen gift not being available an alternative will be offered.
#Gift cards are fulfilled by Love2Shop. Full terms and conditions are available at www.love2shop.co.uk
1. For purchases that are for more than the card's balance, first pay the difference using another method (i.e. cash debit/credit card) then pay the rest using the card.
2. The balance on the card is not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme but it is held on trust. The trust deed is on our website.
3. The card must not be re-sold.
4. The card belongs to the Park Card Services Ltd of Valley Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7ED.
5. By using the card you are deemed to accept our T&Cs.