Your welcome gift
To welcome you to your plan, we'd like to send you a £100 gift card — it's our way of saying thanks. You can let us know you'd like to receive a gift card as a free welcome gift when you apply online today.
You can use your gift card – from Love2shop – at thousands of stores from many high street brands, including Marks & Spencer, Argos, Iceland, Debenhams and Boots.
You can treat yourself or the family to everything from electrical goods, garden furniture, toys, clothes or food and drink. See the full list of brands or call the number on the back of the card.
Gift Terms & Conditions
#Telephone and online applications only. Paper applications will receive a £90 gift card. Gift is sent after three months’ premiums are paid. Your first month is free so it’ll be sent around four months into your plan.
We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time, or limit the total number of gifts for each customer.
We can stop the issue of a gift to any customer who has previously held and cancelled a SunLife policy.
In order to prevent fraud and comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we may ask for proof of identification before fulfilling any gift.
We will cancel any plans or gift should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
Please note that gifts are subject to availability of supplies. In the event of your chosen gift not being available an alternative will be offered.
Gift cards are fulfilled by Love2shop. Full terms and conditions are available at love2shop.co.uk
1. For purchases that are for more than the card's balance, first pay the difference using another method (i.e. cash debit/credit card) then pay the rest using this card.
2. The balance on the card is not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme but it is held on trust. The trust deed is on our website.
3. The card must not be re-sold.
4. The card belongs to the Park Card Services Ltd of Valley Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7ED.
5. By using the card you are deemed to accept our T&Cs.