A jam-packed weekend of fun for the family
Times are tough right now and families across the country are racking their brains to find ways to save money, especially in the run up to Christmas.
SunLife are proud to again support The Mirror’s Money Matters team to bring the roadshow to Manchester on the 7th & 8th October. A fantastic weekend of fun for all the family and an opportunity to pick up some money-saving tips from personal finance experts, and it’s absolutely free.
At the event, SunLife will be laying on plenty of free fun throughout the day to keep you entertained. There’ll be games, competitions, craft activities, food and drinks.
You’ll also be able to pick up some great money saving tips from The Mirror’s money experts Tricia Phillips and Andrew Hagger, who’ll be on hand to answer your personal finance questions.
So, Mum, dad, grandma or pa, kid or big kid; get set for a great day.
A taster of what you can look forward to
Make and do activities
From green-fingered craft activities to magic mirror photo sessions, there’s plenty of opportunity to get creative.
- Decorate your own SunLife pot
- Plant a SunLife flower to take home
- Create hilarious family portraits in our magic mirror photo booth - a fantastic spin on the classic selfie
Fun and games
We’ve got loads to keep the whole family entertained, including:
- Local lingo bingo
- Game of Choice – both funny and very insightful! Test your knowledge of how well you know your friends & family… as well as yourself
- All-day games and activities in the café zone
No fun day would be complete without a prize or two. There are lots of small prizes up for grabs, and a couple of real corkers too:
- Bucket List competition giving you the chance to win a whopping £3,000 towards your dream bucket list idea
- Giveaways all day in the Café Zone
- Prizes throughout the Q&A sessions in the Money Matters Zone
Time to chill
In between all the activities, you might want to put your feet up and refuel. Here are the top R&R hot-spots.
- A chill out in our garden zone with grass, bean bags, tables and chairs
- A vintage style café area where you can sit back, relax. The tea, coffee and cake is on us
Discover the answers to all your finance questions in the Money Matters Zone. Here you’ll find:
- Helpful finance talks hosted by The Mirror’s money expert, Tricia Phillips & Andrew Hagger
- Live Q&A sessions with on-the-spot prizes
- The option to book 1-2-1 sessions with Tricia to discuss your personal finances
So why not put the date in your diary and join us for this fantastic event?
If you can’t get to Manchester, share details of the event with any friends or family who live nearby, so they don’t miss out. Or maybe even hop in the car make a weekend of it?
With so many free activities, games, competitions and expert money talks, it’s sure to be a big hit with the whole family.
We look forward to seeing you there.
When and where?
When: Friday 7 October and Saturday 8 October 2016
Where: Exchange Square
There’s always something to save for. Get your kids into the saving habit and on track for a better financial future, ways to save for all those important things in life and having a financial cushion for emergencies
Surviving the festive season without a New Year financial hangover - tips and cheats on how to have a fab Christmas without breaking the bank
Slash Your Bills
How to make sure you don’t pay over the odds for the basics
How to get your finances on track. Simple steps to get organised and take control of your money with a take home budget planner
What you should do at different ages from starting to save, reviewing savings and your choices at retirement
SunLife offers a range of straightforward and affordable products including over 50s life insurance, funeral plans, life insurance, equity release, pet insurance, car insurance, home insurance, ISAs and Will writing services.