Do more with your money
It doesn’t matter what you do for a living or how much money you make, thinking ahead and making money plans is always a wise move. After all, a bright future won’t just happen and you can’t bank on winning the lottery.
So if you have a dream for the years ahead, even if it’s just to enjoy an easier life, why not invest in trying to make it a reality now?
Make your money work for you
The thing is, your money can’t be working for you if you don’t squirrel some of it away. When debts are done with and you’ve built up savings for those expenses that come out of the blue, it may be time to look at investing.
- Equity release or downsize?
- Your top 10 equity release questions answered
- 5 common equity release myths
- How much equity can I release?
- How does equity release work
- How to release equity from your home
- 9 questions to ask an equity release adviser
- Popular ways to fund home improvements
- Is equity release safe?
- Equity release - 5 things to consider
- 10 reasons to consider a lifetime mortgage
- What is a drawdown lifetime mortgage?
- What is an interest only lifetime mortgage
Thinking ahead – Equity Release
For anyone over 55 who’s thinking about how to fund their later years, equity release is one option that could help. Very simply, it lets you get hold of the money tied up in your home, without having to sell up or move.
Working out if Equity Release is right for you will depend on your personal situation and your finances, but here are some reasons why it could be worth mulling over:
- Top up your income
- Pay for home improvements
- Clear your debts
- Give an early inheritance to loved ones
- Fund a big buy like a holiday