Guaranteed Over 50 Plan verification
UK’s no 1 choice/Nation’s Favourite – SunLife has 59% market share of all whole of life guaranteed acceptance plans bought directly. Source: ABI statistics issued in June 2018 for 12 month period to 31 March 2018 based on new Phoenix Life policy sales trading as SunLife. For more information about this source, please get in touch.
SunLife offers the lowest monthly premium option of £3.70, making it the most affordable way to take out over 50s life cover.
Immediate cover - Full cash sum is paid if you die as the result of an accident, even if you’ve had your plan for less than two years
Most Trusted - More people trust us with their over 50s life cover than any other provider. SunLife has 59% market share of all whole of life guaranteed acceptance plans bought directly. Source: ABI statistics issued in June 2018 for 12 month period to 31 March 2018 based on new Phoenix Life policy sales trading as SunLife. For more information about this source, please get in touch.
Bigger payouts. SunLife has increased its sums assured at every premium than those available between 2nd January 2018 and 2nd September 2018, for all ages.
Guaranteed Funeral Plan verification
We have compared the cheapest monthly cost for the Guaranteed Funeral Plan with other providers who offer payment plans to guarantee funeral costs. This includes insurance based funeral plans, and monthly instalment plans
The cheapest monthly premium for the Guaranteed Funeral Plans is £9.25 for a 50 year old and at the time of verification (June 2018) was the most affordable.
The monthly premium of £9.25 is payable for the first year of the Guaranteed Funeral Plan. Premiums increase at each policy anniversary for a maximum of 20 years
The Guaranteed Funeral Plan will cover the cost of the chosen funeral services once the plan has been held for two years as long as all premiums are fully paid when due. With some instalment plans, all instalments need to be paid for funeral costs to be guaranteed
It should be pointed out that the comparison does not look at total cost payable. This cannot be assessed for an individual as it is dependent on how long they live. For the Guaranteed Funeral Plan if the policyholder lives long enough then they could pay in more than the value of the funeral services at death
Rising Funeral costs
Not all products are available outside mainland UK. Please call for more information.
As SunLife is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, its qualifying products come with Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protection.
This means in the unlikely event of SunLife failing as a business, the life insurance policy (which pays for your funeral plan) would be protected, and your loved ones would still get the money.
Very few funeral plans from other providers come with this protection.
- Gift is sent after three months’ premiums are paid. Your first month is free so it’ll be sent around four months into your plan.
- We reserve the right to change or stop this gift offer, or limit the total number of gifts for each customer.
- We can stop the issue of a gift to any customer who has previously held and cancelled a SunLife policy.
- In order to prevent fraud and comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we may ask for proof of identification before fulfilling any gift.
- We will cancel any plans or gift should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- Gift cards are fulfilled by Love2Shop. Full terms and conditions are available at www.love2shop