SunLife over 50s plan reviews
The SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plan is the UK’s most popular over 50s life insurance, with over 800,000 policyholders. Over 90% of new customers would recommend the SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plan. We are proud to share thousands of our real customer reviews.
Real customer reviews
At SunLife we love hearing what our customers have to say after they’ve taken out an over 50 plan with us.
And as a Feefo Platinum Trusted Service partner, we’re proud to clearly share our real customer reviews.
Based on thousands of reviews over the past year, our customers have given us 4.8 stars for our service. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews.
Why do customers choose SunLife?
With over 800,000 customers and thousands of reviews, you’re probably wondering why so many people choose SunLife’s over 50 plan. What makes the SunLife plan stand out?
To give you an idea, here are five good reasons:
- Trusted – more people trust us with their over 50s plan than any other provider.
- Affordable – our customers choose us because they want an affordable way to leave some money behind for their loved ones. The Guaranteed Over 50 plan starts from £3.70 a month.
- Easy application – applying online is easy, with no medical questions and guaranteed acceptance. We give customers the information they need to decide if the SunLife plan is right for them.
- Fixed monthly cost – we will never increase your agreed monthly premium. Choose an amount you are comfortable with and that’s all you need to pay each month until you die to guarantee your cover. Or if you want to stop paying your premiums earlier, you can choose our Premium Cap Option.
- Guaranteed payout – we promise to give your family the agreed payout when you die, to help cover your funeral costs or as a gift to remember you by (if you’ve paid your monthly premiums and had your plan for a year).
Hear from our customers
From listening to individual needs to giving straightforward information, we spoke to a few of our customers to see what they had to say after buying a SunLife plan.
When asked why they chose our over 50s insurance, many of our customers say they trust SunLife because of our heritage. SunLife’s roots go back more than 200 years and in 1900, we were the first ever company to offer life insurance without a medical.
Still offering no medical insurance today, we believe we’ve become a household name for over 50s. And if you watch daytime TV, you’ll probably have heard about The Guaranteed Over 50 Plan.
Important to know
- You're only fully covered after you've had the plan for one year. If you die after the first year of your plan, the full cash sum will be paid to your loved ones.
- If you stop paying your premiums, your insurance will end, and you won't get anything back.
- Depending on how long you live for, you could pay in more than is paid out.
- Because the cash sum is fixed, inﬂation will reduce its buying power over time.
- Terms and Conditions apply
The smallest print
1. UK's No.1/Nation's favourite/Most trusted/Most popular – source: Association British Insurers statistics.
2. Further information available at sunlife.co.uk/verify
3. Terms and Conditions apply