Here’s how to stop or change the way you receive marketing information from SunLife.
Changing the way you receive marketing information from SunLife
If you’d like us to change the way we contact you, all you need to do is let us know. You can tell us:
- If you would prefer not to receive our marketing information
- If you would like to opt back in to receive marketing information from us – including details of special offers
- How often you would like to hear from us – this can be once a month, once every three months or once a year
- How you would like to hear from us, including phone, email, mail and SMS (text message)
If you ask us to stop contacting you, this may take some time to take effect as some of our mailings are prepared up to eight weeks in advance. This means you may still receive a mailing from us, even though you’ve asked us not to – so please bear with us.
What to tell us when you contact us
To help with your request, it would be really handy if you could give us the following information, as without it, we may not be able to respond to your request. Please tell us:
- Your full name and title
- Your full address and postcode
- If you are an existing customer please tell us your policy number or customer reference
- If you are contacting us because you have received a mailing from us, please give us the reference code from the letter. The code is a series of letters and numbers found above the barcode at the top of the letter.
How to contact us
Call our UK call centre on 0800 904 7678
Monday–Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm.
This is the quickest way for us to answer your query. Our friendly, experienced team will be happy to help. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.
Or you can write to us at
PO Box 1395