50 Plus Protector Plan claims
Here is all the information that you need to make a claim for the 50 Plus Protector Plan.
Making a claim by phone
The person making the claim will need to:
- Confirm that the death has been registered and the death certificate has been received
- Provide the death certificate entry number and registration district
- Confirm that the death occurred on the UK mainland
Our team will then guide you through the rest of the claims process.
Call our UK call centre on 0800 008 6060
Monday - Friday 8am-8pm.
Our friendly, experienced team are here to help. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.
Making a claim in writing
The person making the claim will need to send us:
- The Policy Schedule
- The name of the person making the claim and evidence of their entitlement to the policy proceeds
- The name and date of birth of the policy holder
- The original death certificate
- The account number and sort-code of the bank account where the cash sum is to be paid
- A copy of the policyholder's Will if there is one
If any of these documents are not available, the person making the claim should call us on 0800 008 6060.
This information should be sent to us at:
PO Box 1395