Here is all the information that you need to make a claim with a Sun Life Insurance or EasyCover policy.
How to make a claim
Call our UK call centre on 0800 008 6060
Monday - Friday 8:30am-6pm.
Our friendly, experienced team are here to help. Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes.
In the event of death, we will need:
- The Policy Schedule and Endorsements to be returned
- The name of the person making the claim and evidence of their entitlement to the policy proceeds
- The name and date of birth of the policyholder
- The original death certificate
- A copy of the policyholder's Will if there is one
If any of these documents are not available, the person making the claim should call us on 0800 008 6060.
This information should be sent to us at:
PO Box 1395
Sun Life Insurance Terminal illness claims
If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness please call or write to us providing brief details of your illness.